EP-NP is a epoxy-polyamine based, two component, high-built coating with excellent chemical resistance. It is most often used in those applications where chemical, solvent and water resistance are required.
It exhibits excellent curing characteristics at low temperatures (down to -5°C) and/or high humidity without any surface defects such as blushing, cracking etc.
Protective coating used for;
• Fuel tank interiors.
• Crude oil tanks and pipelines (up to 90°C) .
• Wide range of solvent storage tanks .
• (Hot) Water tanks and pipelines (up to 95°C) .
• Saline water tanks and pipelines .
• Insulation priming of hot surfaces (up to 260°C dry temperature).
Name of indicators
As per RAL
Mixing Ratio (by weight) Mixed Product
24 Parts A Comp. + 3,6 Parts B Comp.
Volume Solids (%)
Spreading Rate (m2/kg)
5,45 (100 microns DFT)
VOC (Volatile Organic Content)
Airless Spray, Roller
Pot Life (20°C)